KEEP CALM AND
CALL YOUR HAIR STYLIST!
So, you’re getting hitched? Congratulations!
Well, first things first, lets look at getting beautiful ‘wedding day’ hair!
What can I do with my hair on the day?
Well, lets start with a trial. This will ensure you can get a good idea of what you would like on the day, what is possible and what hairstyle looks and feels best for you.
Trials are recommended, but not compulsory.
Trial 1-1.5 hours - $85
This includes full hair prep inc hot roller setting, hair padding (if needed), if time allows, more than one style may be created.
Come with clean dry hair on the day and please remember to bring with you your veil (if you have it),
any hair accessories you may be wearing on the day and clip in hair extensions (provided by you), if you require them.
If you are interested in temporary, natural looking hair extensions, these can be arranged and organised by me for an additional $200.
This will include colour matching to your colour, if needed and free, prompt delivery.
What if I don’t love my hair?
Don’t panic! That’s what trials are about! Sometimes it takes more than one trial and plenty of selfies to finally find what you like.
We will both work together until you are satisfied. Feel free to bring along a close friend for advice or bridesmaid for a second opinion.
WHAT IF I DO LOVE MY HAIR?
If you are happy with the direction we are going and would like to proceed to book your
hair for the big day, there are a few important things to know:
1. Bookings can only be secured within 9 months of wedding date.
2. Minimum 3 people for booking is required.
3. A NON refundable 10% minimum deposit is required once your quote has been sent and approved. This is payable within 7 days of receiving invoice.
4. Make sure you figure out exactly how many bridesmaids/family members will be having their hair done on the day so the quote can be as accurate as possible.
If changes to the numbers are to be made, just let me know ASAP as this may determine extra, or less staff required to help on the day.
5. Balance of payment may be paid in cash on the day or via bank transfer 7 DAYS PRIOR to wedding date.
Need to share hair inspo with me?
Find me on Pinterest and ‘share’ your secret pinboard with me at www.pinterest.com/littleobsessive
If you have any further questions or enquiries, feel free to contact me at email@example.com